Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Chris Gardner's pursuit of happiness

As I predicted in my last blog this was a very emotional book. But the plot in my mind was very good. On a few year Chris went from sleeping in public bathrooms and sleeping in homeless shelters with his son Chris Jr. and in a few years sleeping In a mansion and I can't believe what actually motivated him to get a high paying job. It was a red corvette. So, I really like how this actually happened because it says that anyone can be motivated by anything to become great and in his case he was motivated by a car to get a high paying job. Also I like the quote from the book that say "If you have dream, You have to protect it" because it say to ever give up your dream and never stop giving up. So, since Chris didn't give up he went to homeless to a millionaire  

No comments:

Post a Comment