Sunday, April 3, 2016

Time Out

Time out is a book by W.C Mack. This book is about two twins named Owen and Russell Evans. In the beginning basically the "local basketball team" had one spot open for one more player and both Owen and Russel want the spot but Owen gets the spot! My favorite character in the book is Russel because when I read the book, I felt that he was a lot like me. He loved math and love sports just me in real life. Also he cares about he's family a lot and that's why when he seen his brother changing a lot and falling into the wrong path Russel helped to get him back into the right path for him. Also I do that all the time with my brother. I have a little brother and I always go out of my way to make sure that he is going through the right path through life so thats why how I relate a lot to this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment